


I had a wicked good time playing paintball with the guys and gals from pellissippi! I want to play again so bad! The team I was on won the majority of the games we played. Will shot me in the head. It hurt. I thought I was dead or at least blacking out. I had my head down because I was running towards a barrier and I didn't even see it coming. The ref was right next to me and I almost ran into him and a bunch of trees. I think I've finally gotten over my fear of being shot. There's some kind of rush that I get when I realize I've been hit that is comparable to the rush I get when I've had an awesome run on the slopes. Who needs drugs when there are so many awesome extreme sports to get high on!?


No comments:
Post a Comment