Yup, I decided that I am going to go play paintball tomorrow. Pray that I come back alive! Usually I try not to play in the warmer months because I hate getting shot on bare skin. That's why I like playing in the fall and early spring. The more layers the better. Daniel thinks I'm crazy but I don't care!
I'm supposed to be working on my fairy tale essay right now, but I'm not. Actually I went outside just a little while ago and sat in the sun on the basketball and thought. I must have been thinking for a really long time because when I got up off of the basketball I felt like there was an indentation in my butt.
During band on Thursday night we were rehearsing a song that featured the piccalos. In one section the clarinets have a bunch of boring offbeats while the pics have a stupid melody on top of it. And of course that section has a repeat. Like it wasn't annoying enough the FIRST time. So right before the second time around Mr. Pendley yells out "Sounds like someone forgot to feed their dog!" BAH! I couldn't play anything for at least ten measures because I was laughing so hard! I think the melody that the pics were playing was called "Dog Whistlers" or something along the lines of Dog....To make things worse while I was trying to get my mouth back into position(trying not to smile) I looked up at Mr. Pendley and he was looking at me smiling really big. Of course that made me start up again. Have I mentioned how great Mr. Pendley is? I think he's my most favorite band director since JeanAnne.
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment