Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Monday, April 03, 2006




Gracie, Sheeba, and I stayed outside and watched the storm roll in until we got scared by some wicked lightning. Poor Sheebs was really worried but wouldn't stay in the basement. I couldn't sleep at all last night because of the storm. The second system that rolled in woke me up at two or three in the morning. The hail on the roof kept me up the rest of the night. And the thunder. I basically watched my clock all night thinking about how many more hours I had to sleep before I had to get up to go to school. No storms tonight hopefully. I really need some sleep. Aren't these pictures of Grace great?! It's so hard to take pictures of her because she wants to hold the camera or look at the screen to see pictures of herself. Plus she likes to bounce and move around so the pics usually turn out blurry. I'm very proud of the way these turned out. She's a good little goose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I can comment. I'll probably get one of these of my own soon, since I'm pretty much over MySpace. not that I need more online stuff to check while I'm supposed to be doing homework (example: now.), but hey. I want to keep up with you and amy and since you don't "xanga," it's tough. but NOW!!! now, I can terrorize you with my razor-sharp wit and ... and look at pictures of your cute school friends and your cute "little yellow friend." heh heh. so yeah, the storm was fairly loud here, too. one of my friend's friend's roommate's friend's family was killed by the tornado in the next county, actually. her mom, dad, sister, and maybe somebody else, too, was killed. insane. I don't even know how to understand that. ok, I have to prepare a presentation for tomorrow. in touch,
anna laura

Anonymous said...

ps: tell Amy to make it so I can post on hers, too.