Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I had a quiz today in calc over antiderivatives. Not quite as much fun as finding derivatives but fairly simple concept. I think I did good. Find out Monday.

When I got to botany I started feeling really sick to my stomach. Why does this always happen? Talked with Grant and Alex and then felt extremely sick so I decided to skip. I don't feel too bad about skipping because I was able to go to the library to get sources for my upcoming lab reports and family papers. And then I got a lot done on my paper due tomorrow. Still have to write a topical analysis of my fairy tale, but no biggy. Skipping band tonight. Mr. Greenwood will just have to get over it...long story.

I got an email today announcing a concert at PSTCC with John (Josh?) Corbet. I probably got his name wrong. Anyway, he's an actor turned musician. He was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Tickets are ten bucks. I'm thinking about going just to see if he can actually sing. Really, why would he be coming to Pellissippi unless he can't sing. Should be interesting.

Oh yeah, on Wednesday I stayed on campus after my last class to hear an author talk about his book. I can't remember his name, but he wrote Carved In Bone. I really want to read it. He was going to talk about his forensic studies on the body farm at UT. I waited thirty minutes for him to show up. The staff kept saying that they had no idea where he was or why he was late. They couldn't even say for sure that he was on his way. So instead of wasting precious time listening to stupid college students tell stupid jokes, I left. I still don't know if he showed up....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, I can't believe that guy left them hanging like that. I guess if he was in a car accident and died, I'll be sorry I said this, but -- does he think he's too big to bother about being on time? that's unprofessional and downright stupid. anyway -- keep us on the update! about school and the nausea. why do you think that nausea happens? huh.

(I forgot my password...)