Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

One more week of school!

Wow, lots of stuff has happened since my last post. Amazingly enough I think all of it is good news too!

I've been on pins and needles for about three weeks worrying about a butt-load of papers, exams, and quizzes. Starting with Music I got another A on the fifth exam and completed my third and final concert report. So now I am guarrented an A in Music. I guess the only way I could possibly screw my grade up is if I don't show up for the last week and a half of classes.

I already know that I have an A from my skiing class too. So that makes two A's.

I turned in my second essay in Eng 2 about a week ago and got it back yesterday. Oh, beautiful 100/100! I was in shock all day, and still am today! So that is sure to bring my grade in that class up to possibly a B+ or maybe even an A, depending on how good I do on this friday's in-class essay, exam, and then final.

Botany is going good and I'm not worried about it at all. Perhapes I should be. I just turned in my ten-page plant families essay on Tuesday. He always takes forever to grade papers so I don't expect my grade until sometime at the end of next week. I should have an A in this class no problem. One more lab report due Monday and a Plant ID the same day. I am kind of anxious about the ID test. We have to be able to identify mounted plants by their common and scientific name and then classify them by families. Intense stuff. We have about sixty+ that we are studying and then he's going to pick about twenty of those for us to identify. The indentification and common name is easy but being able to remember the latin names and spelling them will be challenging. Oh boy, I better study my handy-dandy flashcards.

Calc is going good. I made a perfect 10/10 on the last quiz and we had another quiz today that I think I might have made a 9-10/10 as well! I'll be happy if I don't have to take Calc again, but it would be awfully nice to get out of there with at least a B.

This weekend I'm going to be doing some volunteer work in Maryville at Kristin's aunt's house. Something involving painting...not quite sure of all the details. Should be fun.

Mr. Moe contacted me about a possible backpacking trip next weekend. I really hope I can go this time. I called Sarah, but Gibbs prom is that weekend. Blast. Then I called Amelia, but she always has to study for something. Usually chemistry. I swear, she and Olivia really need to lighten up about studying. Well, at least she hasn't said no...yet. She's going to see if she can somehow swing it.

Ten minutes till LOST!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: