Hello Ellen, This is Sara, from Spain. Without it to have glided, I found your space today. I read your commentary about the fulfillment of the plans of God in our lives and I wanted to wish you blessings. Excuse me, I'm learning english, bit by bit. Bye
after I graduate from UT with my degree in Plant Science my dream is to move out west and be a landscaper during the summer and a ski/board instructor and ski patrol during the winter...but sometimes God has a different plan, so right now I'm learning to trust Him in all I do and follow His lead in my life...it's tough, but I'm learning a lot day by day.
2 comments:
Hello Ellen,
This is Sara, from Spain. Without it to have glided, I found your space today. I read your commentary about the fulfillment of the plans of God in our lives and I wanted to wish you blessings. Excuse me, I'm learning english, bit by bit.
Bye
I'm on "teh freinds" list? That's teh awesome!!1! I can't tell you how excited I am about it.
Well, I could tell you, but I'm going to be late for church if I told you.
Later!
Post a Comment