Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Thursday, April 05, 2007
*Addition to previous post*
Holy cow, I almost forgot! I'm going to graduate this spring!!! Of course I still have two more classes to take in the summer, but my advisor wants me to participate in the ceremony thing and I kind of want to also. They won't actually give me my diploma until after I finish my last two classes though. Sooooooo, pretty dang exciting. I'm going to have my Associates of Science very shortly!! By the end of May or June in all likelihood. YEsSSSSSssss!!! I have to take the blasted CBASE exam though. Why oh why? Thankfully whatever pitiful score I achieve on it will not show up on my transcript, only that I did take it. I'm not looking forward to that, but it's mandatory. My advisor was like you better do good on the science portion! I was like yeah, I'll prolly flunk that part and ace the English section of all things! My life is one big contradiction. I tell people I'm horrible at English, despise writing papers, and fail miserably when it comes to anything grammatical. And yet, all of my English classes have been a breeze for me. I don't get it. It's not that my science classes have been hard though, but I actually have to work to get a decent grade. What's up with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment