Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

scaping the land

My parents really (REALLY) want me to do some landscape work in our frontyard. So I'm exicited about getting paid to do it and also getting to go pretty much all out at the Home Depot (or maybe somewhere else....) garden center. Today I laid down my ideas for the area and they gave me the okay to do everything I visualized. I'm so excited about what it'll look like in a few years! I'm going to take before and after pictures and post them sometime in the future. Tomorrow I'll go and get some of the plants and eight or ten bags of cow poop so that I'll have some motivation to get out and start diggin'!! Not too thrilled about that. Especially since Daniel told me that he can't help me in May because "he's too busy." I really want to get this project done before I start school though. I must carry on without my trusty sidekick aka slave. Can't wait to get all the creeping rose bushes and clematis stuff and hostas and lily of the valleys-what fun!

Blast I need to drive out to Havard on the highway to get my chem and pysch book for summer classes. I hate having to drive all the way out there. Lame. I may be getting the pysch book from a friend though and saving ten bucks. I think he lives in Blount county-which is even farther away from me.

I'm officially addicted to my brand-spankin' new laptop. I can't controll my urges to turn it on in the morning and check my email and then facebook and sometimes this thing and a few other things. Anyway, it's a serious addiction that I hope will diminish once I start summer school. Actually I only see it growing because I won't have anything better to do on campus than play games or watch movies in between classes. Ack!!! So far I've spent the majority of my shortish summer break watching tons of movies, sleeping, playing gamecube, sleeping, playing with my laptop, and sleeping. Wow, I really need to go on a hike. Better yet, I need to get a group together to go backpacking. I know a ton of people who want to go with me, but they all have dumb jobs. So I can go whenever but I have to work around their schedules which is lamer than lame.

I'm going to see if this works...just a little something I found on teh intarnet (as Mark would say) when I should be doing something more productive. It's really interesting. I think I might make one tomorrow or the next day....
http://www.pekride.com/medialith/hotstuffs/

Okay, so that link didn't do what I wanted it to do...so go there yourself and watch the video.

No comments: