Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Halfway through!

Almost done with finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My calc teacher already posted my grade on the web. Oh lovely B. I'm happy.

I'm getting very restless. The need to go on a backpacking trip is becoming stronger with each beautiful spring day. I must go soon or I might melt.

Not much of a summer to look forward to. I'll be taking chemistry and a psyc class for most of it. Not much time to swim. And I really need to get in shape! Blah. Man, and I was going to get a job so that I could save some money for skis and a snowboard and a ski trip to colorado and a snowboard class and tons of other things, but mostly just stuff related to skiing. I have however signed up for fall classes and made my schedule to possibly work if I decide to get a job during school. I might just be able to swing it....

Ooh! speaking of swinging things...I have a strong desire to learn to swing dance! I wonder if Daniel and anyone else will be doing that this summer? I have a fear of danceing with fat, smelly, sweaty, hairy, old men though. I need a guy....sigh.

I got an email from Emily yesterday. She's so sad for her dad right now. He's the school director at ECA in Spain. They have an extreme teacher shortage right now and he's pretty stressed out about the whole situation. So poor little Emily is also feeling the stress in her family and desperately wants to do something to remedy the situation. One of her attempts at fixing the shortage is to have me come and teach! HA! Teach what!?!?!?!? Yeah, I don't see that happening anytime soon, although it would be terribly exciting. Her second plea was that I find a friend that would be willing to come teach in the hopes that I would come with that person to visit. Uhm. Not likely. If anyone is interested in teaching missionary kids in Madrid Spain let me know. I have connections....

No comments: