No English class today! Someone posted the note on the wrong door so we had a pow-wow about whether class was indeed cancelled (since none of us could remember what section of ENG 1020 we were in). We all decided to move the note from across the hall to the actual door of our classroom so that if Ms. Yamin did show up she would know that we had all seen the sign and assumed that class was cancelled. Wow, would you take a look at that sentence. Moving on, trying to ignore it. Don't really care anyways. I wasn't going to post anything else until I got my poetry anaylisis back so that I would have good news (hopefully). But class getting cancelled is way better than getting a good grade on a lame poetry essay.
So I've been doing my research on buying a halfway decent pair of skis, used or new. Mostly I've been looking on the internet, but I'm going to look at Play It Again Sports sometime this week hopefully. My friend Ha got her skis and boots there for sweet deal. Right now I'm really in love with HEAD E-Fit boots and Rossignol skis. However I am not set on getting either of those because of my limited, and lack there of, of funds. I NEED A JOB!!
Speaking of jobs...those people at Emory Rd. Garden Center never called me about my application. I think they must have thought they were doing me a favor not hiring me. I'm obviously overqualified for anything they would have me do inside, and apparently underqualified to work outside as I am a female and do not have bulging biceps. I didn't really want to work there anyways. I know the Ham store will always let me come and work if I really get desperate.
Oh, man. I am so stupid. I got my tax return back today. Unfortunately it wasn't my refund. Appearently I forgot to sign something. But you know what? I looked and I DID sign the d*** line!!!! There is however another line on another page that asks for a signature so that is what I assume the IRS is referring. So now I have freakin' twenty days to return it.
In lab today we checked on our African Violet experiments. My results were completly backwards to what was expected and what everyone else got. The leaf that was treated with hormones and planted had fewer and smaller roots than my leaf that was untreated. Dr. Ramp said that it was okay and normal for that to happen to at least one student each time the experiment is done. I feel better.
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment