Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Friday, May 11, 2007

update on DIAMOND

First off, I want to praise God for giving our group the strength to face Diamond again yesterday after a major struggle. Even though I wasn't at Diamond's...I heard a VERY positive report when they all returned last night.

In response to a meeting the night of all the trauma experienced there and after a few of us suggested that maybe some guys could go along, I believe three of our guys decided to give up what they had wanted to do (gutting and demolishing houses) to go to Diamonds to help and really provide brother type relationships to the kids. I am so proud of them for recognizing that the opportunity at Diamonds was more important. Praise God!!!!

As far as I know everything went smoothly and although it was still not easy I know that God was working through our group members.

Last night was rough for me after being in the HOT kitchen all day and probably just doing too much and not realizing that I should slow down. I think I may have gotten a dehydrated and therefore also suffered through a massive headache that didn't go away until I was able to sleep. Today I don't think we're going to take it easy by any means so I am thankful that I got a good nights rest so that I can work full throttle again today, our last day.

I haven't had as much time as I thought I would to blog and tell everyone about our joys and trials but if you want to know more our group has a blog on another page that has got updated a few times and has some great stories and even a few pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.