Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Abort73.com
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

BURAS

I am officially in New Orleans (Buras really) Louisiana! We made tons (and I do mean tons) of stops on the way down here from Knoxville, but the trip really didn't seem to take forever like I thought it would. New Orleans was our last stop for dinner before we arrived at the gutted out YMCA building in Buras just south of NO.

Not much to say about NO though. We only spent about an hour there and mostly just walked around. Didn't really have dinner either unless you count eating Benits(? kind of like funnel cakes) and drinking really strong, bitter, borderline gross coffee from Cafe DuMond(?). All in all a good time though topped off with my remaining donuts from breakfast this morning (thanks Dad!).

We're getting ready to eat breakfast right now so I don't have anymore time. Look at the Pellissippi Outdoors Club Blog page for more complete updates!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you made it safely and are having fun.Can I send the link to your blog to others? We are praying for you.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Ellen,
I hope you're taking pictures to show. I read your bloggings and realized for the first time of your intention to move out west to work in landscaping and skiing. Sad but I'd say it sounds adventurous.
L

Ellen said...

hey mom and L (Aunt Luci or Anna Laura)!! I will def post pics sometime but I can't right now because my USB cable won't work with these computers. I'm gonna try and use a laptop from one of our group members tomorrow maybe.

yeah, I don't mind if you send the link around. I got nothing I'm ashamed of!! and we could def use more prayer!! thanks for all the prayers keep it up!!

love, Ellen