So, I'm already halfway thru with my fast track chemistry course at pellissippi. The chapters, days, and labs have flown by with more speed than I was prepared for. I knew it was going to be fast, but nothing could have prepared me for the insanely fast paceness of this class!! The first week we covered two chapters starting on Tues. going thru Thurs. Our first test was the next week on Mon. Then we had two days to cover the next two chapters on Tues.&Wed. with the second test on Thurs. ACK!! I did surprisingly good on the first but my score plummeted on the second test. The third test is tomorrow and I intend to work my butt off for at least a 100. There's a chance to get twenty extra credit points on the test so hopefully that'll balance out my score.
OOH!! today in lab our instructor let us go into the lab next door to look at the dead bodies for the anthropology class. How do you spell cadaviors? cadavors? I'm probably not even close so I'll just refer to them as "dead bodies." Anyways, it was really gross but interesting. They were still having a class in there so we didn't go all the way in. So wrinkly. For some reason I wasn't expecting that. The skin was basically peeling away from the bone and made the bodies look incredibly fake. So once I got over the initial shock of seeing the dead bodies on the tables it was kind of hard to believe they were real. I'm so glad I don't have to take a human anatomy class. whesh. It sure would be interesting, but I don't think I could deal with the images replaying in my head. I love plants!!
I'm going to see Cars today with old friends from band and my long lost brother Daniel. It seems like ages since I've seen him. Only two weeks? Impossible. I can't wait to see him! He's probably going to have a much better tan than me and look taller too. I called him last night to see if he would be up for the movie when he got back and when I heard his voice I was talking in a really high, squeaky voice that frightned even me. He was like calm down idiot. And I was like I can't help it, it's been dull as tombs around here without you!!!! Okay, I think I'm going to go get lunch today because I'm freakin' starved!!
Does anyone in the US watch the World Cup? I would if I could but I'm at school during all the games. Not fair. I keep checking the results on my laptop during breaks. I can't wait till the REAL Madrid (aka Spain) plays. Is that today!?!?! holy crap I need to check that out!! later!
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Start spreading the word: Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment